DEFINITIONS AND INTEPRETATION
Collectively all information that you submit to CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
GDPR Data Protection
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Laws Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND, we or us
CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND of Royal Gardens #2, 13 Middle Road, Southampton, SB02 Bermuda;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.crystalclearmind22.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND is the "data controller". This means that CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
VARIATION OF TERMS
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
DATA GIVEN TO US BY YOU
7. CRYSTAL CLEAR MIND will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
OUR USE OF DATA
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
KEEPING DATA SECURE
13. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
19. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Bermuda. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bermuda courts.
Copyright © 2022 Crystal Clear Mind. All Rights Reserved. Created by Addea Media.